What to Expect
We design with our clients' needs in mind, and build with proven standards of construction. We begin with a consultation to discuss goals, plans, scheduling and budget. From there, we assist with permits and begin excavation and construction. After the foundation is laid, our building construction takes places. We finalize the project with all of your custom details like outdoor kitchens, outdoor surfaces, and custom cabinetry. You will work with one Project Manager from start to finish, who will perform a final walk-through, assuring your love your new outdoor space.
We Stand Behind Our Work
Our Standards are key to make sure you get the BEST product possible. We blend all designs seamlessly with the existing home with a focus on customization, turnkey design, and quality.
- Designed to blend seamlessly with the existing home and style.
- 16” on center construction, using #2 Southern Yellow pine material.
- All structural post are 6”x 6” treated pine or white western Cedar. Post are set a Minimum of 24”-30.”
- Posts are set with 3/8 “rebar and filled with Quikrete concrete (Hurricane Post Set).
- Sherwin Williams exterior latex, computer matched to residence colors.
- Structures frame will be constructed using:
* 2x8 or 2x6 Rafters
* 2x10 Ridge
* 2-2x12 with 7/16th Plywood core
- For perimeter Beams:
* Glulam engineered beams used for
spans greater than 16’
* Civil engineer seal if required
- Pergolas are constructed using Red Western Cedar. Well known for its excellent durability, stability and rot resistance qualities. Red western cedar does not swell, shrink or warp excessively despite our ever-changing Texas Climate.
- 6”x6” Red western Cedar post. Hurricane set a minimum 24” in the ground with 3/8” Run through and through.
- Double 2x10 beams or larger available.
- 2x8 rafters or larger available.
- 1-5/8”x1-5/8” lattice with closed end finish.
- Decorative ends on beams and rafters.
- Optional decorative metal supports may be added to any project. (Ozco)
- Lexan-enjoy your pergola year-round with rain and sun protection.
- Kitchen Cabinets are constructed using 1” steel square tubing and welded to your Equipment’s Specific dimensions.
- Cabinets are covered in 1/4” and 1/2” James Hardie Cement Board for durability.
- Standard Stucco finish or choose from Flagstone, brick, stack stone and Cultured Stone (additional cost).
- Renaissance Cooking Systems (RCS).
- Flush Mount (RCS) Stainless steel doors.
- Standard 30” wide countertops.
- Standard 18” Bar top on 42” high bars.
- 2cm or 3cm Granite countertops with 6” backsplash.
- Digital templating and CNC manufactured Granite countertops.
- Moen faucet with sprayer.
- Standard Stainless steel undermount sink.
- Standard 110v utility plugs.
- Optional inside cabinet lighting available.
- Optional under-counter lighting available.
- 4” thick poured concrete
- 3/8” rebar, 18” on center both ways
- Standard Broom finish texture
- Additional options for concrete covering include flagstone, Pavers, Overlay and Natural stone tile. (Additional Cost)
- Composition Shingles to match existing residence when available.
- 7/16th nds Plywood decking or will match residents decking.
- 15 lbs. felt roof deck protection.
- Storm guard (rubberized membrane) on all ridges and valleys.
- 1½ x 1 ½ Drip Edge
- Metal flashing where required and counter Flashing when attached to brick surfaces.
Read More About Our Construction Standards
Our Quality Guarantee
We are committed to the quality of our work. We offer a 2 year Material and Workmanship Warranty and a 5 year Structural Warranty.
Let's Work Together
We build personalized outdoor living spaces, designed with every client's needs in mind. Work with us today to get the backyard of your dreams.